Progress Material Handling provides professionally made, custom designed material handling solutions. Our equipment can be found in the facilities of many large, brand-name stores, as well as in many smaller, private facilities in the manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, shipping, logistics, and transportation industries. Our conveyor products include belt, gravity, line shaft, motorized drive roller, chain driven live roller (CDLR), belt driven live roller (BDLR), and chain conveyors, ball tables and other material transfer equipment. Top 5 benefits to contacting us to help with your next conveyor project.
1) We are local to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) where most of our customers reside, meaning we can more easily work with you and are available in person to help with anything that comes up.
2) All of our products are designed and manufactured in-house, in Barrie, Ontario. We are a Canadian company selling Canadian-Made products.
3) We specialize in customized variations of proven conveyor designs. This allows customers to get exactly what they need for their application without compromise.
4) We shorten your equipment procurement lead time because we are the manufacturer, as opposed to a distributor who is at the mercy of the manufacturer they buy from. Especially true for small quantities.
5) We add value to our customers by reducing the life cycle costs of their equipment. This can come from operational savings like parts procurement, specialized service and maintenance or reliability savings.